When we introduced Rolo, we told you that we built Rolo to help you become a lot more productive.
Over the last few months, we have added a lot of features to Rolo while keeping it very easy to use.
As a result, Rolo is now an extremely powerful tool for personal and professional use.
There are a lot of things you can do with Rolo. We built some of these as features. We have also been pleasantly surprised as users discovered new ways to make their life easier using Rolo.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons You Will Love Rolo.
10. Everything In One App – Contact, dialer, call logs, SMS, notes, reminders come together in a beautiful package.
9. Great UI and UX – Rolo is the perfect combination of minimal design and powerful features. Check out the fifty-second video and you will see what I mean.
8. EZ Add – Adding a contact is so easy that you don’t have to put it off for later anymore.
7. Contact Merge – Rolo automatically merges duplicate contacts and provides suggestions for merging contacts that look similar. Our merge algorithm is getting more sophisticated every day.
6. EZ Menu – A powerful slide-out menu under every contact. Gives easy access to notes, reminders, SMS and more.
5. Roloscope – A floating badge that appears when you get a call. Tap on the badge to get your complete history with the caller.
4. SMS Scheduler – You can type a message now and schedule it for later. Super easy UI lets you schedule without a hitch.
3. Powerful Reminders – You can remind yourself and your contacts (via SMS). With Rolo, you don’t need an email id to schedule a meeting. Just a phone number is enough.
2. Business Card Scanner – You do not need a separate app to scan your business cards. Scan your cards and add it to your contacts right from Rolo. You can scan 10 cards for free. You can perform unlimited scans in the premium version.
1. Unlimited Call and SMS Backup – Switch phones without worrying. Just install Rolo and you are up and running in no time. Available in the premium version. Free version backs up only contacts, notes and reminders.